Below are the reasons why you want to book your dream Tour Packages for Leh Ladakh
Tour Packages For Leh Ladakh
The Adventurer Tour
The Explorer Tour
Inner Line Permits
Major Tourist Destinations Covered
Precautions For Travel To Leh Ladakh
It is important for any traveler who has taken the tour packages for leh ladakh to know about certain precautions while traveling to this desert. Traveling here is certainly different from going to a normal hill station. It is an high altitude desert and you need to be aware about various things before traveling. So here is a list you should research about.
- Always be aware of the plan or itinerary to follow.
- Research well about AMS (Altitude Mountain Sickness) and how to get acclimatise.
- Proper knowledge about the condition of the roads and terrain and what to expect.
- Don’t Drink and Drive.
- Don’t smoke.
- Respect local culture and traditions.
- Dont take a dip in lakes and rivers without proper gear and presence of expert.
- Research about taxi and bike hiring in Leh Ladakh. They don’t allow outside vendors to operate so be catious.
- Take Inner Line Permits for areas you want to travel.
- Litter should be avoided. Carry your wastage back to hotel for waste disposal.
Please read our detailed guide on tips and precautions for traveling to Leh Ladakh.
Tips for Packing
Here are few tips for packing for your Leh Ladakh Tour.
- Carry a basic First Aid Kit.
- Carry proper woolens with jackets.
- Carry Sunglasses.
- Carry skin care lotions and creams including moisteriser and sunscreen.
- Toiletery kit
- Original and copy of IDs.
- Camera bag and spare batteries.
- Battery bank.
- Itinerary and Hotel reservation confirmations.
- Enough Cash.
For a detailed guide, go through our guide which help you understand what to pack for your trip.